Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Clear Aligners, are orthodontic devices that are a transparent, plastic form of dental braces used to adjust teeth.
- Complete and Partial Dentures, Many people find this option offers a great balance of comfort, functionality and value.
- Composite Tooth Colored Fillings , Replicate a lot of the qualities of the natural tooth structure like translucency and resistance to wear.
- Crowns & Bridges, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Checkups and Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Nitrous Oxide, make the whole experience so stress-free that you may not even remember it when it's over
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Sedation, with local anesthetics or by giving you medication that can help you relax.
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.